Boyd's Blaster stock for 1st Generation M-Rod

This is the "free" place to post private party {noncommercial} items for sale, trade or want to buy ads.
Forum rules
Any commercial sales type of posts will be moved by the moderators to the commercial sales area if the poster has a subscription. If the user does not have a commercial subscription, the post will be moved to a private area, and the user will be contacted with a advertising subscription link. Once a subscription is created, moderators will kindly move the post for you to ensure a repost is not created.

Boyd's Blaster stock for 1st Generation M-Rod

Postby William b » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:16 pm

For Sale:
1 Boyd's Blaster stock for 1st generation M-rod. The color is forest camo. It was indexed by the previous owner, not done by discosrus. Not perfect. A couple of pressure marks, but no gouges. Someone attempted to mount sling studs and put one hole on each end and they are both slightly off center. All that being said, my gun's action fit the stock perfectly. It comes with a trigger guard as well. I just don't dig the thunbhole stock. Since its not pristine, I will sell it for $125.00 plus actual shipping depending on distance. I accept paypal (Add 3 percent) PM me or email at [email protected] No pics til the weekend, but at this price, I don't expect it to last that long.
William b

Re: Boyd's Blaster stock for 1st Generation M-Rod

Postby woodchuckssuck » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:53 am

PM sent the other day, not sure if you got it or not, if not I'm still interested if I can get a few pics! Thanks!
woodchuckssuck

Return to Private Party Classified Ads